Call us on: +33 (0)607 94 98 68
Email us on: email@example.com
Summer Torico Bike
Click here to see more
Website Terms & Conditions
The term "Torico Morzine" “Torico Performance Skiing” “Torico” "Torico Ski" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
▪ The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
▪ Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
▪ Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
▪ This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
▪ All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
▪ Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
▪ From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England and Wales.
Conditions of Sale
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of services by Torico Performance Skiing to you.
When you place an order to purchase a service from Torico Performance Skiing we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a service, which is accepted by us when we receive payment and send e-mail confirmation to you with a receipt. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Meeting Details E-mail to you.
All other booking conditions for services can be found in the main booking terms & conditions document available on this site.
15th December 2015
27th August 2014
27th August 2014